BiocincalsFan4Evah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
xX2009haterXx
xX2009haterXx

my wife left me because of the incident in'09 Empty my wife left me because of the incident in'09

Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:29 pm
Ever since the biocincal stopped shipping out, i had begun to fall out of love with my wife of 50 years
i am a lonsome man in desperate need of content from bioncal... please anyone looking fot love from M 54? i was born in the 69s
i must return to my collection of bioncal, but nothing will fill my heart where bioncal used to be
i will pay you
thanks, - xX2009HATERXx
BioTheFanADMIN...
BioTheFanADMIN...
Admin
https://biocincalsfan4evah.forumotion.com

my wife left me because of the incident in'09 Empty Re: my wife left me because of the incident in'09

Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:34 pm
Hey man... I saw your post in this thread... I'm not looking for anything serious rn... I hope you find the best of luck... (P.S. can you sned a pic of your bionacal????? The collection I mean...)

Maybe if you send the Bionacal I will reconsider my standce on love...

xX2009haterXx likes this post

Snake oil salesman
Snake oil salesman
https://sites.google.com/view/snake-oil-plus/home

my wife left me because of the incident in'09 Empty Re: my wife left me because of the incident in'09

Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:37 pm
bit odd but im in a relationship right now..... with my work no time for women and if you were a man that would mean you were a homo which in our parts is considered, Cooky
xX2009haterXx
xX2009haterXx

Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:51 pm
Snake oil salesman wrote:bit odd but im in a relationship right now..... with my work no time for women and if you were a man that would mean you were a homo which in our parts is considered, Cooky

Now listen here you phobe.... I know youre from the west but today is the modern age!! I will love whichever i choose

anyways if you're interesting please message me (M 54)
Snake oil salesman
Snake oil salesman

Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:52 pm
xX2009haterXx wrote:
Snake oil salesman wrote:bit odd but im in a relationship right now..... with my work no time for women and if you were a man that would mean you were a homo which in our parts is considered, Cooky

Now listen here you phobe.... I know youre from the west but today is the modern age!! I will love whichever i choose

you just made my list boy
xX2009haterXx
xX2009haterXx

Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:54 pm
BioTheFanADMIN... wrote:Hey man... I saw your post in this thread... I'm not looking for anything serious rn... I hope you find the best of luck... (P.S. can you sned a pic of your bionacal????? The collection I mean...)

my wife left me because of the incident in'09 Lego-b11
and theres more where that came from
bioncale love is oftentimes not accepted, but we must perserve
they see it as "weird, and unatural"

(ps: are you actually 13?)
- 2009 hater, M 54
BioTheFanADMIN...
BioTheFanADMIN...
Admin
https://biocincalsfan4evah.forumotion.com

Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:57 pm
xX2009haterXx wrote:
BioTheFanADMIN... wrote:Hey man... I saw your post in this thread... I'm not looking for anything serious rn... I hope you find the best of luck... (P.S. can you sned a pic of your bionacal????? The collection I mean...)

- 2009 hater, M 54

DUDE THAT IS AN AWESOME COLLECTION... Sorry for getting too excited Embarassed anyway yeah I'm really 13... Ignore my bio... My mom told me to put her age as mine... A little weird... XP... Anyway yeah my collection may be bttr then urs but like its not bad... Anyway I think I have feelings for you. Msg me back soon

xX2009haterXx
xX2009haterXx

Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:59 pm
Snake oil salesman wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:

as mine. Sleep with one eye open. You probably only have one anyways because of your service in the WAR

- 2009 hater
Snake oil salesman
Snake oil salesman

Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:04 pm
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:

as mine. Sleep with one eye open. You probably only have one anyways because of your service in the WAR

- 2009 hater

I FOUGHT HONERABLY UNLIKE YOU PREDETOR, dont think i dont see you praying on kids, despicable not to mention your a homo but mostly the pedo thing. Your 54 going after a 13 year old? I got a shotgun pellet and a place in hell with your name on it
xX2009haterXx
xX2009haterXx

Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:04 pm
BioTheFanADMIN... wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:

- 2009 hater, M 54

DUDE THAT IS AN AWESOME COLLECTION... Sorry for getting too excited Embarassed anyway yeah I'm really 13... Ignore my bio... My mom told me to put her age as mine... A little weird... XP... Anyway yeah my collection may be bttr then urs but like its not bad... Anyway I think I have feelings for you. Msg me back soon

Hahah thanks, i worked very hard on my collection. i would love to see yours though Exclamation
I'm glad i've peaked youre interest... but this sorta thing smells like a sting opperation..
message me if you still want to talk..

- 2009 LOVER Embarassed
xX2009haterXx
xX2009haterXx

Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:06 pm
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:

- 2009 hater

I FOUGHT HONERABLY UNLIKE YOU PREDETOR, dont think i dont see you praying on kids, despicable not to mention your a homo but mostly the pedo thing. Your 54 going after a 13 year old? I got a shotgun pellet and a place in hell with your name on it

I AM NOT A HOMO! if anything you are the homo for the way you got me feeling ngl..

im still free to talk ifywim hahahah
is it hot in here or is it just me?
- 2009 hater
Snake oil salesman
Snake oil salesman

Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:08 pm
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:

- 2009 hater

I AM NOT A HOMO! if anything you are the homo for the way you got me feeling ngl..

- 2009 hater

I AM HONERABLE TO MY DEACESED WIFE. your nothing and i do Not want to talk

xX2009haterXx
xX2009haterXx

Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:09 pm
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:

- 2009 hater

- 2009 hater

i mean... she doesn't have to know tho...
let me see your oil collection hahaha]
- 2009 LOVER
Snake oil salesman
Snake oil salesman

Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:11 pm
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:

- 2009 hater

- 2009 hater

- 2009 LOVER

I feel deeply uncombfterable
xX2009haterXx
xX2009haterXx

Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:13 pm
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:

- 2009 hater

- 2009 hater

- 2009 LOVER

I would like to apologize for my actions. I see now this is a horrible aproach to making friends. Please, sir can you forgive me ?

- 2009 hater
Snake oil salesman
Snake oil salesman

Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:14 pm
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:

- 2009 hater

- 2009 hater

- 2009 LOVER

I would like to apologize for my actions. I see now this is a horrible aproach to making friends. Please, sir can you forgive me ?

- 2009 hater

No, get owned by a 1800's snake oil salesman my wife left me because of the incident in'09 1f60e
xX2009haterXx
xX2009haterXx

Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:17 pm
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:

- 2009 hater

- 2009 hater

- 2009 LOVER

- 2009 hater

No, get owned by a 1800's snake oil salesman  my wife left me because of the incident in'09 1f60e

bro this you?? affraid
my wife left me because of the incident in'09 16567710
- 2009 hater
Snake oil salesman
Snake oil salesman

Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:19 pm
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:
xX2009haterXx wrote:

- 2009 hater

- 2009 hater

- 2009 LOVER

- 2009 hater

No, get owned by a 1800's snake oil salesman  my wife left me because of the incident in'09 1f60e

bro this you?? affraid
my wife left me because of the incident in'09 16567710
- 2009 hater

Damn i look good
Sponsored content