BiocincalsFan4Evah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snake oil salesman
Snake oil salesman
https://sites.google.com/view/snake-oil-plus/home

The truth about my snake oil salesman Empty The truth about my snake oil salesman

Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:11 am
I grew up poor and never really got out of it. I definitely do not live in an expensive house in a good neighborhood Neutral So I started selling snake oil. But only the most high quality snake oil. It can cure cancer, aids and make you stronger. I took it once and was able to get shot and instantly heal. It's so good from the bottom of my heart I promise you wont regret it. And at a BARGAIN I'm given y'all a deal at a discount the total comes out to $100 with 10% interest per month. and for the miracles you get I would say you folk are extremely lucky so here is my website: (it did not let me insert a link, so dm me) please for your ol friend snake oil salesman.
BioTheFanADMIN...
BioTheFanADMIN...
Admin
https://biocincalsfan4evah.forumotion.com

The truth about my snake oil salesman Empty Re: The truth about my snake oil salesman

Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:13 pm
Hey man... ur post is cool and all but... this seems like somethng that belongs on off topic... NOT the forum chat... I'm not going to ban you... but you better watch urself before I do...
Snake oil salesman
Snake oil salesman
https://sites.google.com/view/snake-oil-plus/home

The truth about my snake oil salesman Empty Re: The truth about my snake oil salesman

Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:36 pm
This is called forum chat, I'm in the forum chatting I am not doing anything wrong. Want to buy snake oil? (PS stay on topic in a thread)
BioTheFanADMIN...
BioTheFanADMIN...
Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:01 pm
Snake oil salesman wrote:This is called forum chat, I'm in the forum chatting I am not doing anything wrong. Want to buy snake oil? (PS stay on topic in a thread)

uhm... excuse me... dont tell ME what to do... in case u havnt noticed... I sorta own u... lol... anyway... forum chat is for talking about THE FORUM... if you want to talk about other NON BIONACL things go to off topic... idiot... i literalyl made discriptions... i guess ur illiterate...
xX2009haterXx
xX2009haterXx

Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:06 pm
BioTheFanADMIN... wrote:
Snake oil salesman wrote:This is called forum chat, I'm in the forum chatting I am not doing anything wrong. Want to buy snake oil? (PS stay on topic in a thread)

uhm... excuse me... dont tell ME what to do... in case u havnt noticed... I sorta own u... lol... anyway... forum chat is for talking about THE FORUM... if you want to talk about other NON BIONACL things go to off topic... idiot... i literalyl made discriptions... i guess ur illiterate...

Not trying to defend snake oil sales man or anythin, HOWEVER, could this possibly be a reference to the fact he fought in the civil war, the war to free people who were OWED?? This seems a bit uncalled for

just wondering
BioTheFanADMIN...
BioTheFanADMIN...
Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:09 pm
xX2009haterXx wrote:
BioTheFanADMIN... wrote:

Not trying to defend snake oil sales man or anythin, HOWEVER, could this possibly be a reference to the fact he fought in the civil war, the war to free people who were OWED?? This seems a bit uncalled for

just wondering

Wow... I guess some people are just lookn for any reason to be angry... of course im not refrencing the civil war IDIOT... I was referenceing the fact I am the MODERATOR and can BAN him anytime... Maybe think before you think idiot... lol... nerd... (ps. I support mr salesmans effort in the civil war... I love all races... even the bad ones)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum